Share in Facebook!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pencil Drawings -Don't Care!

The best advice I can give to anyone who is starting out in pencil drawings is to not care about what other people say. You can't please everyone! It's either they love it, or they hate it! Don't care, just draw!

After sometime, you'll notice that you'll start to build confidence and find your style niche.

Most people have this notion that if you are into drawing, you should be doing caricature or realistic renderings. But that is not the case, you are drawing because you are having fun with it. So It's better to do what you like than get bored or feel wrong about what you're doing.

Like for this drawing. What exactly am I trying to say here? Honestly, I just saw a scene from a movie, I got inspired, and then I drew it.


HB Pencil for everything, and Mechanical pencil for the shading.

No comments:

Post a Comment