Share in Facebook!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pencil Drawings - Be inspired

To be successful in pencil drawings you must always have the energy and state of mind to create something. It doesn't have to matter if your doing the same drawings again and again. All your drawings still come out differently from the last. But the best thing to have is inspiration to do so. This doesn't have to mean that your inspired by someone as the typical notion goes. It's those sudden gush of insight from something that you need to capture and take note. And I do mean take note of it! Earlier on my way home, I saw this print on someone's shirt that amazed me. The print was at the back of the T-shirt and it was just a silhouette of a dog, but the way it was done gave this strong vintage feel to it. Then I was stuck thinking about things that I can do with the same style. But I need to act fast, because once the energy has lost it's luster, then its wasted.


No comments:

Post a Comment